Your ideal dewy, radiant skin combo with Aquaholic Priming Moisturizer and your choice of highlighter from Contour De Force Mini Highlighters!
- Aquaholic Priming Moisturizer (30ml): A hydrating primer that prolongs makeup wear while adding a glow
- Contour De Force Mini Highlighter (4g): A buttery soft highlighter that’s perfect for daily wear or nighttime events
Maximum selling price: Rs. 898
Now at Rs. 749
Aquaholic Priming Moisturizer
Country of Origin: PRC
Company Name: SUGAR Cosmetics LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green Suite A, Dover, DE 19901, USA
Contour De Force Mini Highlighter
Formulated in Italy
Company Name: Regi India Cosmetics Pvt Ltd.
Company Address: C-08, Sara Ind Estate, Vill-Rampur, Selaqui, Dehradun 248197, Uttarakhand.
Aquaholic Priming Moisturizer Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Mica, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propanediol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopherol
Contour De Force Mini Highlighter Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
Aquaholic Priming Moisturizer: Apply a pea-sized amount of this moisturizer and gently massage into your face by using gentle upward and outward strokes. It is buildable, so you can achieve the desired effect. Use alone as a moisturizer or as a prep step before applying makeup. This 2 in 1 product acts as a primer and a moisturizer & can be used every day.
Contour De Force Mini Highlighter:
- Apply this multitasking highlighter to the parts of your face that light would naturally hit, to enhance its natural structure and add radiance to your complexion.
- Blend it on the highest point of your cheekbone and up towards your temple for a super-natural glow
- Create an illusion of bigger eyes by blending it underneath the eyebrow on the brow bone and into the inner crease
- Dab it on the Cupid’s bow to achieve the look of fuller and plumper lips
- Dot a tiny bit at the inner corner of your eyes to brighten your eye area and make it look more awake