Here’s how you can master a colourful winged eyeliner look!
- Prep your lids with concealer and dab some translucent powder to set.
- Use your first shade of the SUGAR Eye Lit You So! Vivid Eyeliner to create a winged liner closest to your lash line.
- Add your second choice of this liquid eyeliner colour on top of the existing line, thereby extending the wing outwards.
- Layer on your third eyeliner colour on top of the second, thus joining all of the lines in a single wing.
- Coat lashes with volumizing mascara for a gravity defying lift.Pro tip
: If you’re looking to partake in a cosplay event that requires you to show off your artistic side, take advantage of these vivid hues and use them to colour your brows or lashes! You can also use these coloured eyeliners over your fave mascara if you want to experiment with technicolour lashes. Best paired with
: SUGAR Eye Lit You So! Vivid Eyeliner can be paired with bold hues from our Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palettes.
Add some more edge by giving your eyelashes a lift using a volumizing mascara
. To finish, go in with a pop of highlighter
in the inner corners of your eyes.