Social Media Executive, SUGAR Cosmetics APPLY NOW
Mon, Mar 08, 2021
• Managing the Brand Profile across multiple Social Media platform
• Work with other team members to create engaging and innovative content for regularly schedule posts in alignment with brand proposition
• Lead all customer interactions on Social Media platforms and become the brand’s voice in social media communities, engaging in dialogues and answering queries
• Work with the Marketing Manager (who this position reports to) and coordinate with colleagues across cross-functional teams (Content, Creatives, etc.) to ensure seamless flow of work
• Create the weekly social media calendar to support the overall monthly marketing calendar for brand in conjunction with new product releases, ad campaigns and other brand initiatives
• Up to date with the current Social Media accounts.
• Hands-on experience in managing ORM on social media.
• Strong written and spoken English.
• Punctuality. Passion for Flawless Execution & Creativity.
• High commitment levels to be a part of a fast-growing cosmetics brand.
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate.
Work experience: 1-2 years (Social Media marketing agency experience preferred).
Compensation: As Per Industry Standards2021-03-08|||Mumbai|||Social Media||||||T_cXk-U8boo3haU4|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false