Nothing ruins a smile like chapped, dry or flaky lips. If you want to achieve a picture-perfect pout, trust in this sugar-based lip conditioning scrub that is infused with teeny, tiny grains of sugar crystals and natural butters to revive and spruce up your lips.
SUGAR Lip Service Sugar Scrub smooths and preps lips for the perfect pre-lipstick application. The creamy, luscious ultra-fine sugar crystalline formula microexfoliates and buffs away dead skin so your lips can pucker up and pout in style! Nourishing karité shea butter sinks deeply into your silky-smooth pout to help hydrate, firm and protect lips from further drying, cracking or chapping. This vegan sugar based lip scrub is also infused with additional skin-conditioning agents and vitamin E goodness that helps moisturize lips, stimulate new cell renewal and treats lip dryness, peeling, cracking and flaking. The perfect prep step before lipstick, SUGAR's lip scrub intensively hydrates and brightens your lips and leaves behind glossy sheen.
- The ultra-hydrating lip scrub with microfine sugar particles buffs away dry, chapped lips while karité shea butter and vitamin E nourish, soothe and heal your pout
- Packed with high concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids, karité shea butter moisturizes the lips. It also protects them from harsh environmental elements, locks in moisture and prevents lip dryness or flakiness
- This lip scrub is enriched with skin-conditioning agents that keep your lips super smooth and healthy
- The crystalline smooth sugar based formula dissolves to leave behind a buttery soft film. It smooths and preps lips, creating a clean canvas for your lipstick to glide on flawlessly
- Use this scrub to get smoother, plumper lips and for flawless lipstick application
- Cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan; Free from parabens, talc and D5
Maximum Retail Price: Rs.399
Net Weight: 7.5gms
Company Name: SUGAR Cosmetics LLC
Company Address: 8 The Green, Suite A, Dover, DE 19901
Country of Origin: PRC
Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Tocopherol, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Citric Acid.
Want baby-soft lips? Use this gentle lip sugar scrub for prepping up your lips for smooth lipstick application or in the nighttime skin care routine to give your lips some extra TLC!
- Step 1: With gentle, circular motions buff the scrub over your lips and let it stay for 2-3 minutes. In the meanwhile you can carry on with the rest of your makeup application.
- Step 2: Gently wipe it off with a soft tissue paper or towel to reveal exfoliated, soft lips.
- Step 3: You can then use a moisturizing lip balm, followed by a lip primer and your favourite shade of lipstick!
Tip: Use this sugar lip scrub 2-3 times a week for best results.
Best paired with:
This SUGAR Lip Service Sugar Scrub can be used to prep up your lips for smooth, flawless lipstick application. It can be complemented with a lip balm that will help deliver an additional boost of nourishment and moisturization. Follow up with your favourite lipstick shade and show off the perfect pout with utmost sass!
Q. Is shea butter good for lips?
A. A perfect choice for treating dry, cracked or dehydrated lips, shea butter rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, heals and soothes lips whilst creating a moisture barrier. It also helps protect the delicate skin of the lips from sun and damaging free radicals.
Q. Will this sugar lip scrub lighten my lips?
A. Using this sugar lip scrub will help exfoliate the top layer of your skin, thus diminishing any discolouration or pigmentation and leaving behind smooth, supple lips.
Q. How often can I use it?
A. Over exfoliating can cause irritation and sensitivity. Because the skin on the lips is delicate, people should exfoliate no more than twice or thrice a week. This gentle lip scrub can be used 2-3 times a week. Do use gentle, circular motions to scrub/exfoliate your lips.
Q. Is the formula safe to use on lips?
A. Yes, the SUGAR Lip Service Sugar Scrub is absolutely safe to use. It is vegan, cruelty-free and dermatologically tested.