With its shades of grey, bright blue, metallic purple and blackened purple, it's easy to build up a dramatic blue smokey look using Disturbia.
How To Apply
- Start by taking a colour that is a shade or two darker than your skin tone and run it back and forth onto your crease as a transition shade
- Start blending at the point where you want the deepest colour, like the outer corner and aim toward the place where you want the lightest colour. By doing this, a gradient will be created by the colour choice alone
- Next go for the shimmer shade on the lid to get that pop. Use the doe-tip sponge applicator or a damp flat brush or your finger for that additional depth
- Use a darker shade on the crease to define the eye shape. Start applying from the outer corner of the eye, making a ‘V’, and blend it halfway through the eyelid with the round eyeshadow blending brush
Easy Shade Guide:
- The lightest colour usually works well as a brow bone highlighter.
- The second lightest colour usually looks good on the lid and creates a base to apply the shade of your choice, matte or shimmer
- The second darkest colour usually works best on the crease
- The darkest colour usually works best in the outer corner
Benefits: Each of the 17 shades in the SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quad range is richly pigmented, blendable without loss of pay-off and lasts for hours without creasing or smudging. This product is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin.
Additional Details: The SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Quads come in 18 captivating quad options viz. Stronger, Believe, Escapade, Chandelier, Irreplaceable, Disturbia, Applause, Respect, Diamonds, Waterfalls, Promiscuous, Complicated, Paparazzi, Skyfall, Bootylicious, Roar, Goldeneye and Scandalous. Also available in two versatile palette options - Vogue and Firework. This product is free from parabens, D5, oil, mineral oil and nano-ingredients.
Made in Italy
Net Weight: 5 gm.