Unleash your inner artist and create a makeup masterpiece every day with SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palette. With a range of high-performing mattes, extra-creamy metallics & high-foil powders, these super-pigmented shades are infinitely smooth and incredibly easy to blend. Snap up these jaw-dropping hues in 4 breathtaking eight-shade palettes that come with a dual-ended applicator - it has a round blending brush at one end and a doe-tip sponge at the other. But wait, did we bring up its uber-chic packaging yet? This gorgeous tray of colours is built to dethrone the current pride of your vanity display. Talk about eye candy!
You can never go wrong with this fan-favorite palette. With soft, neutral shades of creams & golds for the lids and deep red and burgundy hues to give you a smoky-eye finish, this palette gives you all the flawless looks.
The gorgeous palette contains 8 pressed powders. Ranging from peachy yellow and golds to olive browns and black; you can create a subtle smokey eye apt for office or a striking smokey eye best suited for a night out.
If stunning mauve shades are more into your comfort zone, try this beauty of a palette with shades ranging from nudes & gold to burgundy and plum.
In the mood for nudes? This palette is perfect for anyone who wants a subtle wash of color on their lids. With shades ranging from dusty apricot & rose hues to sultry browns; this palette is the ultimate fetish you would want!
How To Apply
- Start by taking a colour that is a shade or two darker than your skin tone and run it back and forth onto your crease as a transition shade
- Start blending at the point where you want the deepest colour, like the outer corner and aim toward the place where you want the lightest colour. By doing this, a gradient will be created by the colour choice alone
- Next go for the shimmer shade on the lid to get that pop. Use the doe-tip sponge applicator or a damp flat brush or your finger for that additional depth
- Use a darker shade on the crease to define the eye shape. Start applying from the outer corner of the eye, making a ‘V’, and blend it halfway through the eyelid with the round eyeshadow blending brush.
Easy Shade Guide:
- The lightest colour usually works well as a brow bone highlighter.
- The second lightest colour usually looks good on the lid and creates a base to apply the shade of your choice, matte or shimmer
- The second darkest colour usually works best on the crease
- The darkest colour usually works best in the outer corner
Benefits: Each of the shades in the SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palette range is richly pigmented, blendable without loss of pay-off and lasts for hours without creasing or smudging. This product is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin. The dual chromatic and high foil shades give intense coverage.
Additional Details: The SUGAR Blend The Rules Eyeshadow Palette comes in 4 versatile options viz., 01 Flawless (Warm Neutrals), 02 Warrior (Smokey), 03 Fantasy (Mauve), 04 Fetish (Nudes). This product is free from parabens, D5, oil, mineral oil and nano-ingredients.
Net Weight: 10.4g
List Of Ingredients: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Talc, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Myristate, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Diisostearyl Malate, Hexyl Laurate, Zinc Stearate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Carmine, Ferric, Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Ultramarines, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.